Monday, 21 April 2014

Module 5 - Activity 1


I must say am excited about Module 5 ‘Finding, Evaluating and Developing Digital Subject Resources’ … so far we have done introductions and actually got a change to see the faces of the participants in the course. We also got to meet Fiona Beal our new Tutor… Welcome!  I must say a special thank you to Brenda Hallowes for being so accommodating… all the best to you. In this activity I’ve also learnt about Social Bookmarking and now am a member of the Diigo community at https://www.diigo.com/user/gakjohn. Diigo is a tool for sharing personally created directories of useful Web site links all in one place. The social aspect of sharing bookmarks could be a useful way of locating new materials and resources that we were otherwise unaware of. All the very best on this module everyone…

No comments:

Post a Comment