I liked the readings on the different learning theories
presented in the module thus far. How three of Day and Baskett’s ten guidelines
(as described by Whitaker, 1995) have value for me as a teacher. With these
guidelines, I was able to explain how I will change my teaching and how I’ve already used some of these guidelines
in my teaching making learning more effective. I then reminisce on some of my
most successful moments in my teaching profession and some of the factors that
contributed to these moments. The numerous highs and lows
in my teaching career but most of all, I note the days when I ended so happy and passionate
that I knew I had chosen the right profession.
And finally I looked at the factor presented
in the module that pertains to ICT integration and application to in my
classroom. I really enjoyed Assignment 1!
No comments:
Post a Comment